Friday 16 December 2011

Gorge Road New Zealand



The good gent Chris has arrived safely in Queenstown, NZ, is getting sunburnt, and is riding trails...lucky man....shame I didn't get a job earlier as that'd mean I wouldn't have such a long wait till I can go enjoy some riding with Jimmy, Lol, Nath and the Gorge Road crew
Have to say the place looks dialed, hopefully I can get out there the start of March and hit those lush looking lines - thanks for the pics Chris, thanks for the dedication from the Gorge Road locals 8}(









5 comments:

  1. fookin 'ell. looks even better than usual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man thats it for me...Chris's pics are good enough to convince me I'm going out there again....place looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know they will keep the place dialed in but just look at it...I'm already working out how I'm going to be there for next years opening jam in Demember 2012....if armageddon strikes, where else would you rather be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. chris' pics are ace. he should send some of his work to some magazines for sure. the gorge looks ace. fook i wana move there!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. next December (or come catch the end of this season with me end of Feb)....lets go for a couple or three months, as many of us as poss...no excuses

    ReplyDelete